Sunday 18 December 2011

That 1% of cards...

Pretty much 90% of the cards or scrap pages I make I love. Another 8% I like but feel somethings missing or somethings not quite right and then I have 1% which I really don't like, but they are done and I try to think of what to do better next time.

But then I find that sometimes you make that other 1%. A card that you simple adore. The colours are perfect, the design and layout are amazing and the card is a masterpiece. In fact it's so good you don't really want to give it to anyone. Ever felt like that... or is it just me!!!

Well, I made THAT card the other night. I have to admit the design is Cased from Teneale Williams Blog so I was already on to a winner. That girl is a Legend with a capital "L". Her cards are beautiful and I quite often find myself admiring them on Google images. So you see I couldn't really go wrong.


Teneale's card is an Easter themed one, but I have a friends birthday coming up so I decided to use little cupcakes instead.

I think what makes this card so lovely is the double layer. Everything is double layered and it makes such a difference. All very elegant. Now if only I could talk myself into sending it to the friend I made it for...

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Chlo


Ingredients

Cardstock: Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up. Vanilla - Bazzill
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder - Stampin' Up. Vanilla - VersaMark
Stamps: Flourish - Kaszazz, Party Hearty - Stampin' Up
Others: Pearls - Kaisercraft

2 comments :

  1. Wowzers! Your card is stunning. You're exactly right, the colors, the layout, all of it...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! It's so adorable with the little cupcakes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete