Friday 6 January 2012

Black goes with everything!!!

So I oringally made this card to enter into the challenge over at the ColourQ which was to use Black, White and any other colour of your choice. But what with all the crazy Christmas stuff going on, I didn't get it finished in time. Anyway, I thought I would share it with you guys as I was quietly pleased at how well they came out



Have to say, I can't decide which one I like best. Pool Party or Calypso Coral?!?!?!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White - Stampin' Up
DSP: Calypso Coral and Pool Party - Stampin Up
Stamp: Birthday Bakery and Party Hearty - Stampin' Up
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral - Stampin Up. Black - Staz On
Other: Scallop punch, Designer Label Punch and Black Grosgrain - Stampin Up. Black Rhinestones - Kaisercraft.

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards - my favourite is Pool Party, but they both look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty. I love that you haven't coloured the images, I think it adds to the elegance.

    ReplyDelete