Monday 16 January 2012

Yes... another male card!!!

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there who finds male cards so hard.

But surprise, surprise I have made another one today!!!



This card came together really quickly, I think is was finished within about 20 mins... Gotta love that!! 

I got the idea from a Pinterest board called stamp it with jen. they used pinks and reds on their card, but I thought the layout would be perfect for a male card.

Also wanted to say that I had never been on Pinterest before, but after realising some of my work had been pinned and repinned and repinned again (I felt quite honoured about that) I took a look and OMG there is so much going on over there. My quick look turned into about an hour!! So if you haven't visited before go and take a look, but make sure you have plenty of time because you'll need it!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Up
Ink: Pacific Point - Stampin' Up
Others: Nestabilities Circles, Bigshot, Polka Dot Embossing folder, Rhinestones - Kaisercraft and white grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment :