Sunday 8 July 2012

Festive Friday #26 Challange

I fancied a challenge today and after looking through my usual list of challenge sites I found one over on Nicole Derendorf's Blog that tickled my fancy. I thought to myself, what could be better then a Christmas challenge using my least favorite colour Blushing Bride!!

Every Friday, Nicole holds a Festive Friday Challenge and this week it's a colour challenge.


All the other colours are my go to colours, but I have a love hate relationship with Blushing Bride. I think it's a really dirty pink colour... however I love the pleated ribbon in that colour. Go figure!!

So my card, that started out totally different to how it finished up, uses both what I love, pleated ribbon, with what I hate, Blushing Bride lol.


Unfortunately my Crumb Cake stamped snowflake background hasn't really come out in the photo which is a shame. I really need to get some sort of photo booth set up... 

I popped the little snowman up with a dimensional and then added a Very Vanilla button... I just love this little guy, he's such a Christmas Cutie lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Early Espresso
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake
Stamps - Snow Swirled and Button Buddies
Other - Blushing Bride pleated ribbon, Early Espresso Bakers Twine and Very Vanilla Button

5 comments :

  1. Super cute card! Love your little snowman. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman card Chloe! Don't you just love that pleated ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little snowman!!! Very adorable card!

    ReplyDelete