Tuesday 6 November 2012

Christmas card class

So i have started getting ready for my upcoming Christmas card class, which is on  17th Nov. My girls will be able to make 6 cards for $20 and I thought I would just show a sample of what two of these cards will be... Sshhs it's Top Secret, for your eyes only!!

The first one is a CASE from the gorgeous Sue Madex. My card is pretty much exact except for how I got mine so Glittery. Sue used Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds. I used a Versarmark pad and Iridescent Ice, then heated it with the gun. I think it gives the exact same effect and it's so gorgeous and sparkly!!

 So after such a huge hit with the Iridescent Ice technique, I thought I would make another card but using one of the other stamps from the Lovely As A Tree stamp set. This set has been around forever and it's such a beautiful set. A must have in everyones collection

This time I double stamped the group of trees, to give the snowy, foggy effect (which reminds me of an English winter scene). I used the Iridescent Ice technique again and added some gorgeous bakers twine (which I LOVE) and couldn't help adding a few jingle bells, just for fun!!



This photo shows you the sparkle a little bit better, but still doesn't do it any justice...


So Christmasy isn't it... if that's even a word lol. I can't wait to share the other cards, that we will make in class, with you all but you might have to wait until afterwards, as I don't want to spoil the surprise for my class girls!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree and Snow Swirled
Cardstock - Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Very Vanilla
Other - Bakers Twine, Iridescent Ice, Versmark Pad, Heat Gun and Jingle Bells.





No comments :

Post a Comment