Wednesday 9 January 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop - Butterfly Gala


It's been a while since I joined a Blog Hop and I have been meaning to join in with Kylie Bertucci's for ages. Well today is the day. There are quite a few blogs on this hop, so whether you hopped along from one of the other talented demos are one of my regulars, Hello and thank you for popping by!

So today I wanted to share a really quick and easy card using the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the gorgeous coordinating designer series paper that is actually a Sale-a-Bration Freebie:


What a cute card and it is just so easy!! I cut a card front from the Botanical Butterflies patterned paper and using  my Blends, I very roughly just added colour to all the butterflies. I pretty much broke every rule in when it came to colouring in those gorgeous butterflies. I used my brush end, I coloured outside the lines and I didn't even try to blend the two colours. Just goes to show that sometimes you need to step outside of the box!

I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and just popped it up on a couple of dimensionals. And that is all there is too it. Very quick, very simple and you can make about from one piece of paper. Now that's what I call easy!!

If you would to buy any of these gorgeous products and you live here in Australia and don't already have a demo, then I would love to help you with that. Just pop me an Email or head to my store !!
Thanks for "hopping" in and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

19 comments :

  1. Love the coloring, that's what I noticed first. And I said, "How did she do that?" Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Chloe! Love, love, love that paper and what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! I LOVE this card, like really love it. Perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chloe. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colors on it and that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s one of my favorite papers, and i love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Chloe - you rebel, you - colouring outside the lines....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Chloe, I love the little butterflies coloured her and there, it makes a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring! I love this DSP but was not a big fan of the black and white side. But the way your colored it it looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Hop, Chloe. I love the soft colours you used. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! love the butterflies -pop of color on the black and white DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful #simplestamping card, Chloe! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to have you with us again! Love this paper and the colouring. Goes to show that quick and simple can be beautiful! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete