Thursday 22 August 2013

Triple Time Happiness

Morning Guys,

I've some how manged to not only get all the kidlits into school on the same day BUT I also have no housework or little jobs to do today, which means one whole day (between the hours of 9am -3pm anyway) of craft time. Can I hear a Woo Hoo!!!

So today, I wanted to share two of my latest creations with you all. First off is a card that I made for my Card Class which is on this upcoming Saturday. I love to teach my girls different techniques or trends that are hot at the moment and I realised that I hadn't shown them the Triple Time Stamping technique, which I just love.


Such a gorgeous, soft, girly card and I love the stamp set Everything Eleanor. Isn't it a beautiful technique too and so easy to make, as my class girls will find out on Saturday.

But when I was making this card, I thought how gorgeous it would be as a Scrapbook page. So the cogs started turning and I pulled out some cardstock and alittle while later and this is what I came up with...

  

OMG totally love how this came out. It's just so perfect for this photograph of me with my mum and my daughter on her Baptism day. A beautiful girly layout for three gorgeous ladies.

Oh and aren't those ribbon flowers simple lovely, I have a close up of them here.



 So easy to make too. Gotta love easy lol.

While I was in town this morning I saw that my local Big W were selling 12x12 shadow box frames for $15 each and I had grabbed a couple on impulse, so now I have the perfect layout to put in one of them. The only problem is, when my mum sees this she'll be asking to take it home with her for her house lol


Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Hearts a Flutter and Chalk Talk
Other: Stretched Ruffle Ribbon, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Extra Large Oval Punch and Timeless Type Junior Alpha Dies (R)

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing...and would you blame her for wanting to take it home?!?!? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrapbook page is stunning! I would never have thought of using that technique on a whole page, I can't wait to try this for a scrap page. TFS

    ReplyDelete