Wednesday 8 January 2014

A little something for Mum

Today's card I made especially for my Mum. Not for any particular reason, other then that I miss her and I know how much she loves receiving my cards.

She doesn't live here in Australia, in fact none of our family does. She actually lives 6 months of the year in India and then the other 6 months is spent all over the UK and Europe. She's a bit of a jet setter. In fact I haven't seen her in almost two years and I can't wait for her to come out and visit this April. I've already started counting down the days.

So here is the special card, for my lovely Mum:


I used more of that beautiful DSP that will be FREE in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Honestly, it's so gorgeous I've already started to hoard it! And the lattice die cut frame is actually from the Simply Sent card kit, called Simply Fabulous.

The stamps are from " Love You More" set which is only available for a few more weeks (27th Jan to be exact) Don't miss out on getting yourself some of these gorgeous stamps.

So my card is winging it's way to my Mum as we speak. Hopefully the post in India is all up to date and she should receive it soon. I always think it's so lovely to receive happy "for no reason at all" mail, I might just do it more often!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Love You More
Cardstock: Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral and Versamark
DSP: Sweet Sorbet
Other: White Embossing Powder, Simply Fabulous and Stretch Ruffled Ribbon.

No comments :

Post a Comment