Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lovely as a Lotus Blossom

No matter which colour combo I use, the Lotus Blossom stamp comes out beautiful every... single... time!!

This Sale-a-Bration stamp has been on backorder for a few weeks (no surprise considering how popular it's been), but it's now available as a freebie again Hooray!!

My lotus blossom card today is actually a case from my other card which you can see HERE. All I did was change the card size and the colour, yet it looks like a completely different card.


I used some of our gorgeous SAB paper too (man, that paper is stunning) just to add another shade of blue. The main colour of the card is Coastal Cabana with just a little hint of Bermuda Bay.
Oh and did you notice my sneaky cheat "bow" on the stem. It's just a piece of seam binding which I then tied white twine around the middle and knotted. Easy and looks just like a bow!!

 So if you want your very own beautiful Lotus Blossom stamp set, you can choose it for FREE with every $90 order. Pop in to my Store and place an order today.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Lotus Blossom, Painted Petals,
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
Other: Best Day Ever DSP, In-colour sequins, Crumb Cake Seam Binding and White Twine

1 comment :