Thursday 19 February 2015

Wow, Baby you've grown!!

I got some super exciting news last week, that my beautiful cousin had her third child at long last. I think she was almost two weeks late and was getting a little bit fed up with it all. As were the waiting Big Brother and Big Sister. But finally little Miss Sadie made her way into the world and she is beautiful... of course!!

So I was pretty excited to get stuck into the baby card, now that I knew which colour to use. I'm totally, madly in love with the 'Baby we've grown' stamp set and have been eagerly waiting on when I can use the gorgeous little owl family. My only problem was there are only 3 owls and my family needed 5!!


But as you can see, after a little bit of fiddling, masking and some fussy cutting, I finally have my Owl family of five!! The other great thing about this set, is that my owls needed to be coloured in. Brilliant, perfect excuse to use all the free Sale-a-Bration Blendabilites that I have been earning.

I'm so pleased with how well this card came together and I know it will be proudly on display in little Sadie's Bedroom in England.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Baby we've grown
Ink: Versamark and Memento Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Strawberry Slush
Other: Subtle paper stacks, White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer, White Jute String, In-colour sequins, Blendabilites and Large Polka dot Embossing folder.

No comments :

Post a Comment