Saturday 29 August 2015

Holly Jolly - Sneak Peek

With only a few days left until the Holiday Catalogue goes live (1st Sept... Yippee!) I thought I would share another Christmas card I created using lots of the new goodies.

I had originally make this card to enter a sketch challenge, but I then missed the cut off!! But I really loved how it all came together and it will now be one of my cards for my November Christmas Card classes.

So, some of you may know (and have noticed) that I love the little Greeting thinlits in our big Annual Catalogue, well I was absolutely over the moon when I saw Stampin' Up! had brought out more of these gorgeous little words, but this time they are all Christmassy words (that is SO a word!!)

Did you notice the new gold glitter ribbon!!??!! It is simply stunning and when you order it, you also get the dazzling diamonds coloured ribbon too!! Such a great value for money.

And lastly, the beautiful "Iced Rhinestone" that I have put in the centre of the gorgeous wooden snowflakes. They really do add a stunning touch of bling!!

So only 3 more days and you too can order some of these gorgeous products!! If you don't have a Holiday Catalogue yet (GASP!!!) then send me an email and I'll pop one in the post to you ASAP (Sorry, Australian postal address only)

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment