Wednesday 26 August 2015

Congratulations - Sheltering Tree

I've been meaning to make a Z fold card for a while and decided that it would be fun to whip one up for class this week. These kind of fancy folds are so much fun and really turn your normal card into a wow card with just one simple, extra fold.

This week in class I was designing cards using the gorgeous Sheltering Tree stamp set and showing how it can me used for more then just a tree.

In today's card I just used the "leaves" stamp to make a very stunning, yet simple background for my wooden embellishment to sit against. Doesn't it look great!! I wanted to keep the whole card very neutral, as I wanted the gorgeous Designer Series Paper to be the stand out on the card.

The paper used is called Timeless Elegance and it really is beautiful. The photo of the collection in the catalog really doesn't do this paper justice. I love absolutely every design and find it very hard to use. I'm such a paper hoarder!!

But with all my cards, I couldn't help but add a little bit of sparkly or glam to my cards and so I sneaked in a little piece of gold thread, just to give it that finished feeling!! Ahhhh, my inner Crafter is happy now.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment