Saturday 15 August 2015

Sheltering Tree and Watercolor Wishes Kit

Today I thought I would share one of the cards my girls will be making today at our monthly card class. I had a sudden urge to see if I could heat emboss on a Window Sheet and make a window/see through card.

I have to admit, I did have a few attempts to get the right colour/glitter combination. First I found White Embossing powder was too... well white!! Then I tried Stazon White and that wasn't quiet strong enough, so finally decided to stamp with Craft White and then add Iridescent Ice over the top and heat set it.

The sentiment is from the Watercolor Wishes card kit and I just love the font. The kit itself, is absolutely beautiful and after you've finished putting them all together, you then have these awesome sentiment stamps that can be used on all your other cards!!

Well I hope the girls enjoy making this as much as I did,

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment