Monday 24 August 2015

Sleigh Ride Edgelits

So today I'm sharing another card that I made using the cute Sleigh Ride Edgelits that are coming up in the new Holiday Catalog. This is my second card with this set (you can see my other one HERE) and I'm pretty sure it's not the last time you'll be seeing it here!!


Every time I use these Edgelits they cut beautifully and look stunning, no matter what colours you make them with. My card today, I used a mixture of greys and then finished it off with some of our gorgeous silver glimmer paper.

The DSP I used for the sky is also from the new Holiday Catalog and as soon as I saw it in the pack, it made me think of a snowy night, which I think fits perfectly with this card.

Oh and can you spy the gorgeous new thick silver thread and super
adorable wooden snowflakes!! The thread comes in gold as well, and is perfect for those little finishing touch.

The snowflakes are beautiful and there are three different sizes and shapes in the pack. I can see that I will be using quite a few of these in the next few weeks!!

Would you like a copy of the new holiday? If you live in Australia and don't already have demo but would like your own copy, just send me an EMAIL and I'll pop one in the post for you.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :