Sunday 28 February 2016

Can You Case It #109 - Colour Challenge


Welcome back to another CYCI? challenge and today the DT's and I are sharing our Colour Challenge with you all:


I have to admit, I really struggled with these three colours. I couldn't find a way to make this colour scheme work. I was stuck with the image of sand and sky. After about 15 attempts, I finally decided to clean up my craft room and come back to it. This is my clever trick when I get scrappers block. Just moving the papers, ink and stamps around, usually gives me some sort of inspiration and it worked again this time too:


What could be more happier then bright yellow balloons floating in a beautiful, clear, blue sky. I was super pleased with my watercolouring effort too. I love the look of everyone's watercolouring, but just find it so tricky when I have a go. Anyway, I loved my colouring on this card.

I wanted to keep everything on the card fairly simple as I love the clean look of the balloons against my sky, but couldn't help adding a little bit of WOS (Wink Of Stella) to them. After all who doesn't love a little shimmer!!

Now that you've seen what I've been making, I think it's time you pop over to Can You Case It blog and check out all the other DT's amazing creations!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

1 comment :