Saturday 7 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day - First Sight

When I went to Onstage a few weeks ago, Sara Douglas asked us to take up a challenge to add an extra stamping event to our calender's each month. She called is our #6monthstampinchallenge and I decided to give it ago.

I put a post out on my FB page offering anyone who was free and lived nearby to a Chicks and Chocolate night. The idea was, they brought the win and I provided the chocolate and card kit!!

Well it was fantastic night. We drank wine, ate chocolate and got to make this gorgeous Mother's Day card, which I CASED from the gorgeous Monika Davis from In My Thoughts.

It was actually such a great night that I'm thinking I might run another one very soon... watch this space!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo






Product List 
 
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00

No comments :

Post a Comment