Thursday 14 July 2016

Stampin' Up! Project Life - Hello Lovely

So while the kids have been on school holidays, we have been looking through our Scrapbook albums and talking about all the adventures and fun we've had.

The kids love to look through our family albums and guess Who's the Baby, or have conversations about the different places we've been and how much they loved them. It made me realise just how far behind I am at the moment and how much I miss scrapbooking. It was after all my very first love in paper crafts and I'm so sad to see that I'm 3 years behind now!!
 But you know what, that doesn't bother me too much, because I have recently gone from the full 12x12 scraped pages that took me forever to create to the simplicity of Project Life.

I honestly can't tell you how much I LOVE this new style of scrapping. I can literally have a few pages done in a matter of minutes and they look gorgeous with very little effort. You just pick the photos, slide them into the pocket pages and add some pretty Project Life cards and you are done. If you have more time you of course can add stickers, embellishments, stamping or anything else you fancy.
I even mix my albums up with Project Life pages and full scrapbook pages if I feel like it and that right there is the beauty of Project Life. It's all about putting in as much effort as you "feel like". I can always go back and add more pretties if I want to, but so far I'm just loving the look of my pages. They don't tell the story of what gorgeous embellishments I brought, but the photos and the story of the day or event.

The new range of Stampin' Up! Project Life kits are absolutely fantastic and completely on trend.

For this page I used a few cards and embellishments from the Hello Lovely range. The cards all have that hand painted look and the sentiments on them are beautiful. The embellishment kits comes with matching stickers, alphas, washi tape and wooden elements as well as a mini stamp set.
 And if you have heaps of left over project life cards, well no worries as they are fantastic for turning into cards too. In fact keep an eye out for some more Project Life inspired cards soon.

So all in all this double layout took me 15 minutes to do and I think the hardest part was trying to pick which photo's I wanted to use!

I can really see myself getting all my albums caught up very soon. In fact I've just placed an order for one of the other Stampin' Up! Project Life kits which look perfect for all my camping photos... Now I just have to wait for that delivery man!!

If you want to take a look at our new Project Life range click the link HERE and head on over to my store.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

2 comments :

  1. love love love your project life.
    And, as someone who has tried (and failed), the photos you took of the layouts were OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you rock sister!! Thanks for the inspiration Chloe xox

    ReplyDelete