Friday 18 November 2016

Just Add Ink #337 - Hey, Chick.

Well it feels like forever since I took part in a challenge with the Just Add Ink team. I've been so busy with everything else happening that the time has flown by. Anyway, I'm back and super excited with this weeks challenge. We have three options of items to use on your card and we want you to just pick two of them. Couldn't get nay easier right!!
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/just-add-ink-337just-choose-two.html
  I absolutely love the card I made and it's using some new product from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues. I decide to use a diecut, the stitched framelits, and Designer Series Paper.

As soon as I saw the chickens in the new Hey, Chick stamp set I new I had to have them. There are three different types of chickens plus a little egg and some fun sentiments. I think it's going to be a very popular set come this January.

I embossed the chicken with black embossing powder and then I used my aqua painters to colour her in, with So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Calypso Coral. Adding a little Smokey Slate around the outside of the chicken makes it pop just that little bit more.

I adore our new Stitched Shape Framelits and really think they just add that perfect finishing touch. I can guarantee, you will be seeing a lots more "stitching" on my cards to come!!

That's it from me today. I really do hope you will pop over and visit all the other DT's blogs, there really are some amazing creations this week. And don't forget to take part too, so I can pop over and visit you!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo





7 comments :

  1. Oh - just perfect Chloe! This set is going to be one of the golden eggs of SAB I think! And those stitched framelits - woo hoo!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chickie does tickle my funny bone Chloe! Love the warm vibrant colouring and that little bit of rustic (chicken appropriate) burlap. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to come around to these chickies now that I'm seeing them on some cards. Your card is fabulous - the colouring is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Chloe! I too am coming around to these chickens...you've coloured her beautifully and such a fun greeting. Your lively DSP and lovely trio of circles is the perfect playful background for her :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for chicky creations! Absolutely love this card and stamp set Chloe...I can't wait to ink mine up! Loving the fun design too!
    It seems you may have swayed the non believers...Well done Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest card! That hen just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to be honest and tell you that the chickens do absolutely nothing for me, nor will they in the coming months. I just know it! I do love your colour scheme, and the layout of your card with the stitched circles though :) At least your little fat chick doesn't look so bald with the lovely colouring you've given her. xxx

    ReplyDelete