Wednesday 19 July 2017

You Octopi my Thoughts - Message in a Bottle

Can't believe we are already half way through the winter school holiday's. I have really enjoyed spending times with the kidlits and we have had so much fun. A few movie dates have been planned, a trip to our local Exhibition centre to watch an amazing dinosaur show, plus of course crafting time with Mum.

I think that is what the kids love the most. Getting to come and play with my toys and spending time with me. My boy's had a ball cutting, punching and stamping everything and anything they could get their hands on, while my daughter (who is 10yrs) wanted to make something she can actually send to her friends. So we played with the new Soft Sayings card kits and she loved it. I'm going to have to start buying her a few kits for Christmas and Birthday presents as they really are great for kids!!


Anyway, while all the craft craziness was happening, I made a little simply card with the new Message in a bottle stamp set. I had already used this card last week, which you can see here, but I had really been wanting to use the little octopus from this set with the really cute sentiment "You Octopi my Thoughts".


How cute it he!! So this card is very close to my little mermaid card and that's because I decided to CASE myself. I've never done that before and so I thought well why not.

Instead of using the woodgrain stamp this time, I changed it up a little by using some of Wood Texture DSP. I also decided to keep the copper thread, netting look, as it just goes so well with this set.

Well that's it for me today. I better take the kids out for a run before they get cabin fever!! Have a fantastic weekend!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment