Friday 28 July 2017

TGIF #118 Emboss Resist Technique - Dragonfly Dreams

I just love this weeks challenge at TGIF. I adore the emboss resist technique so I couldn't wait to get started.
https://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/07/tgifc118-technique-time-emboss-resist.html

As I was choosing a stamp set and thinking what I wanted to make, I picked up my Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and realized that it has been ages since I last inked this set up. I had always loved it and have used it heaps, but recently it has sat a little unloved so I knew today was the perfect day:


I had originally thought to make this card in a shade of blue, but I just couldn't get the right look, so I thought I'll change it up to pink and I'm totally loving it.

OK so are you wondering what happened to the actual dragonfly?? I did plan to use a whole copper dragonfly but I had recently lent my precision plate out to my friend and it meant that I couldn't use it for the Dragonflies. I tried to use my normal Bigshot plates but that little sucker would not come out whole. So while I was looking at my pile of copper wings, I had this great idea. I'll just use the wings on their own!!

So now it's over to you guys. I really can't wait to check out what you all create with this fun challenge. Oh and don't forget to check out the other amazing designers beautiful cards. So much to CASE there!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment