Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Quick Dasher

Hi all, Just a quick one today as the kids are all due to wake up very soon and are hanging out to go to the park as it's finally stopped raining.

So, I've decided that I hate making Thank You cards. By the time I've got around to making them, I can't for the life of me remember who sent what to which child. This year I decided to make some early, so I can pretty much write in them Christmas night and send them by new year, as I know my Parents and the Grandparents appreciate them.


I wanted to use Stampin' Ups Dasher stamp. Isn't he gorgeous!!! I think he pretty much stands for himself. All I added was a little glitter to his beautiful antlers and some little red rhinestones. I think red and brown together are my favourite Christmas colours.

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Red and Brown - Bazzill. Whisper White - Stampin' Up.
Ink: Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up.
Stamps: Dasher and Petite Pairs - Stampin' Up.
Other: Polka Dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug, Rhinestones - Kaisercraft and Fine Glitter.

1 comment :