Saturday 4 February 2012

Market Day was today!!!

Today was my first Market stall at the Port Macquarie Mums and Bubs. I just had the best time. It was so lovely meeting new people, talking about Stampin' Up and introducing them to all the beautiful products.

We didn't sell many cards, but the idea was to just get out and introduce myself to as many people as possible. I think me and the girls will be thinking about doing it again next Month. After all it means making great Easter and Mother's Day cards!!

I've attached a few photos of the stall and some of the things we were selling...









We really did have a great morning !!

Thanks for visiting,
Chlo

1 comment :

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun! I love your assortment of cards and projects.


    ~Cheryl~

    **Check out my February Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete