Sunday 23 September 2012

Shaker, Shaker frames!!

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen the new Shaker Frames in the Annual catty??? Didn't think so. Even after I saw them popping up all over Pinterest, I still couldn't find them. But on the bottom of page 177, right in the middle you'll see them.

They are just a ring of double sided foam, a bit like foam mount, which you stick onto card stock, fill with glitter and then stick the other side to a window sheet.

This video is perfect for showing you what I mean lol.

Anyway I wanted to make something super special for my beautiful hostess Casey, who had a workshop yesterday. I thought these would be perfect!!

Don't you just love the colours. I have used so much new stuff that I don't even know where to start!! We have the new Ornament Keepsake Bundle, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Fancy Fan Embossing folder... the list is endless.

Anyway, everyone loved making them. And the shaker frames are so cheap to make that you can't go wrong!!

Have a fun weekend,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink: Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Ornament Keepsake and All Holidays (r)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler
Other: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Window Sheets, Shaker Frames, Champagne Glass Glitter, Ornament Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Scallop Border Punch.

1 comment :

  1. These are wonderful Christmas cards! Love the embossing, the ornaments are the sweetest and the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete