Friday 26 October 2012

Festive Friday #42

Woo hoo, it's Friday, which means its time for another festive Friday challenge. This week was a really super hard one. I'm all for non festive colours but I really couldn't get my head around these four.

 

 

See what I mean!! Anyway the girls on the design team with me did an amazing job. The cards are awesome. I decided to whip up a Christmas candle for my design. It actually come out much nicer then expected.

 

 

So why don't you guys pop on over and take a look at what the rest of the design team have come up with and maybe have a go yourself!

 

Have fun,

Chlo

 

Ingredients

 

Ink - elegant eggplant, summer star fruit and gumball green.

Stamps - ornament keepsakes

Other - rhinestones and lucky limeade SAB ribbon (retired)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment