Tuesday 23 October 2012

Trickle treat, smelly feet...

... Give me something sweet to eat!!
I just loved that song when I was little... Or not so little lol! I'm a huge fan of Halloween. I love the dressing up, the parties, all the decoration and of course the lollies.
But it's not such a big deal here in Australia and sometimes I miss all the fun, especially as my children are still too little to go trickle treating.
So this year I thought I would make some cute Halloween treats for the kids to take to preschool and share with all of their little friends.
Super cute aren't they!!! I've made 11 so far and have another 10 to go. It a lot of work for what I'm guessing will only last five seconds when the five year olds get them. But my daughter is so excited about giving them out, it's worth the effort.
Next, I'm making something a little different for my sons class... They are two, so will need to be more robust with no googlie eyes. Something with jelly bears I think... My favourites!
Have fun,
Chlo
 
Ingredients
Ink - Early Espresso
Cardstock - Cajun Craze, White White, Elegant Eggplant, Early Espresso and Old Olive
DSP - Howlstooth and Scaringbone.
Stamps - Googly Ghouls and Delightful Dozen
Other - Googly eyes, simply scored, scallop border punch and skinny cello bags.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment