Sunday 31 March 2013

Hoppy Easter Everybunny...

Did you see what I did there!!!  LOL, that has to be one of our favourite sayings in our house at the moment.

Any how, today being Easter Sunday, I wanted to share a Bunny punch art with you all. Now, this is a complete CASE, but it's the best punch art Bunny you will find anywhere in Blog World. And it's so super cute too.


Isn't he cute!! This is the one I made at class with my monthly girlies, but I also made some in Early Espresso and Soft Suede. And instead of Easter eggs, I put in white marshmallows to look like Spare Bunny Tails.

The original idea came from the brilliant Lana Harvey, over at Lana's Stamping Cottage. Here is the  link to her gorgeous Bunny!!

Hope you all have a wonderful, Chocolate filled Easter,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Punches - Large Oval, Extra Large Oval, Small Heart and 3/4" and 1/2" Circle
Other - Top Note Die



No comments :

Post a Comment