Monday 30 December 2013

Pals Paper Arts Challenge: PPA185

Another challenge card for you all today. This time the Challenge is over at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge Blog.

I usually miss the deadlines for these challenges, but this one closes later tonight, so just got it submitted in time!

So here is the sketch we were given:
 And this is the card I made:


I've changed some of the shapes on the card, but other then that I've followed the sketch pretty closely. I have also used more SAB goodies!!

I'm just loving this beautiful DSP. I wanted to add a phrase to my card, but at the same time, I couldn't bare to cover any of the paper, so I thought some heat embossing on vellum would be a great compromise. The DSP is called Sweet Sorbet, and it could be yours for free during Sale-a-Bration. More details on SAB will be coming your way soon!!


The stamped phrase I've used also comes from a SAB set called "See Ya Later" and it has four really gorgeous sentiments in it. I'm telling you, I think this years Sale-a-Bration goodies are my favorite so far!!

You still have time to enter the challenge, so why not pop on over and take a look.

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: See Ya Later (SAB)
Ink: Sahara Sand and Versamark
Cardstock: Sahara Sand and Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
Other: Silver Ribbon, Vellum, Scallop Edge Punch, White Embossing Powder and Rhinestones

4 comments :

  1. Very pretty, Chloe! I love how you used the vellum. It allows this gorgeous paper to really take center stage! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you about this pretty paper! Love that you used the vellum for the sentiment. Thanks for making it this week for Pals Paper Arts!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, what a great idea to use the vellum for the sentiment! Such wonderful use of the new products. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Chloe! Your vellum embossing is flawless and beautiful here. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete