Saturday 23 August 2014

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Count Down - Day 5


Afternoon guys, I hope your weekend is a little warmer and drier then mine. After a few hours in the pool (my day job as a swim teacher) and with all the rain we've had today so far, I'm feeling a little bit soggy, thats for sure.

Anyway, lets get on with todays card! Today I'm sharing a card using the gorgeous Endless Wishes stamp set.


Now this was originally a one off photopolymer stamp set that Stampin' Up! offered over in America last year. Well is went sooo well, that it sold out within a few weeks. Some of the sets were even seen being sold second hand online for about $90 !!!!

It really is a cute set and I love it teamed with the All is Calm DSP and the cute little snowflake sequins.

I also used my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities to colour in the rhinestones to match the Coastal Cabana ink used for some of the snowflakes.

If you would like to get your very own hard copy of the Holiday catalogue, then please drop me an email and I'll get one out to you ASAP!!

Stay dry and have a wonderful Saturday,
Chlo

Ingredients


Stamps: Endless Wishes
Ink: Silver, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Versamark
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana and Whisper White
DSP: All is Calm
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Coastal Cabana Twine, Rhinestones, Silver Sequins, Circle and Scallop Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.

No comments :

Post a Comment