Wednesday 13 May 2015

New Project Life Moments like These

I've finally had a chance to open and play with my very small preorder yesterday. These are the things I have learnt so far:

1) I will really love this years incolours, can't decided on which will be my fav as yet, but pretty sure they will all get used a lot.

2) My wishlist for the new catalogue is growing every time I open it. Really need to book more workshops to pay for it or stop opening the catty.

3) The new Ronald McDonald stamp set and punch is not only benefiting an amazing charity but its one of the best punch/stamp bundles I've seen in a while and I'm pinning it as one of the stars of this years catalogue.

And at number 4) is the gorgeous new Project Life set called Moments like These. The card kit is so fresh and trendy that I can already see heaps of layouts I can use it on, but today I wanted to highlight the stunning accessory kit that matches that set. Here's a quick card that I put together using some of the bits from the kit:


Ok so from the kit I used the card with the sentiment, the individual sequins and the little gold paperclip. The gold writing on the card really does sparkly and stand out. One of the comments on this card in Instagram said, "Love this card, but did you actually, really stick the card down?" That really made me laugh, as I'm known to be a bit of a hoarder of pretty things, so it's nice to know I'm not alone!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Chlo

Ingredients
Cardstock: Basic Black and Mint Macaroon
DSP: Back to Black
Other: Moments like These PL Accessories kit, Butterfly thinlits, Blossom Accents, Gold Sequin Trim and Vellum.

No comments :

Post a Comment