Saturday 18 July 2015

Just Add Ink #271

As you guys know, I love to take part in the Just Add Ink Challenges and this week is no different. I absolutely love the sketch that we were given this week:
And the card I made is one of the best ones I've done in a while. It's looks exactly like the idea in my head and I love everything about it.


Isn't it pretty!! Everything about this card is just perfect. I adore the papers from the Pretty Petals DSP stack and when I actually came to stick them down, I still couldn't decide which pattern to use.

I'm also completely in love with this new, gorgeous stamp set called Awesomely Artistic. The stamps are just beautiful and I adore the little Dragonfly.

How great does cutting and then raising the "Thanks" greeting look. Such a simple idea, but really gives it some WOW factor.

The "Thanks" is one of the little phrases from the Greetings Thinlits set. I just adore the font's of these sentiments and they cut perfectly every time.

If you would like to purchase any of these great products just click on the images below or pop over to my store.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful, Chloe! These are some of my favourite stamps, and absolute favourite papers ... and you've used them to perfection. Love the background stamping, and your raised sentiment. It's all so pretty! So glad you could join in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die cutting and raising the sentiment does look fabulous Chlo - I love how the shadowing that this creates ties in to the dark tones and depth of the DSP patterns beneath. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it when ideas in your head turn out on paper!! (mine hardly ever do!)
    I adore how you've raised the sentiment and I might have to give that a go myself - thanks for the inspiration.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your raised wording - it looks great. The papers are just beautiful too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this Chloe!!!! It is stunning! For the life of me I couldn't figure out the stamp on the Taupe panel until I broke out my stamp set this week! Love the taupe panel. Great idea! Love the way you've popped up the 'thanks' that looks awesome! Fantastic use of this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, and I love how you have done the thanks sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Chloe, and congratulations on another honourable mention for the Just Add Ink challenge.

    ReplyDelete