Wednesday 12 August 2015

Awesomely Artistic and Butterflies

So I was asked the other day to make a sympathy card for a family whom lost their little girl to SIDS recently.

Sympathy cards are such a difficult card to make, but when it's for a parent grieving the lost of a child, I had absolutely no idea how/what to make for that. Most sympathy cards for very somber and neutral, but I didn't really feel that was appropriate for this, so I decided to make something that was pretty and bright, without it being overly happy.


I had seen a beautiful card that Rochelle Blok had made over at The Stamping Blok, where she had heat embossed the flower stamp from "Awesomely Artistic" and then used her blender pens to colour them in. I decided that this idea would be a great starting place and then the rest of the card sort of came together after that.

It's the kind of card that I hope I never have to make again, and I send the family all of my love and prays during such a difficult time xx

Hug, Chlo


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment