Friday 15 April 2016

Woo Hoo off to Onstage Local we go....

Some of my team and I are travelling to Sydney today to take part of Stampin' Up! Onstage Local event, which is on tomorrow. My bag is all packed, my team gifts are ready and I even managed to make 40... yep you heard me right 40 swaps!!

Now usually I leave blogging about my swaps until after I've swapped them, but I honestly I can't wait to share them all:

Now I originally thought this was a super easy card to mass produce, no fussy cutting, not too many layers and no stamping. Boy was I wrong!! Anyway after using two rolls of gold metallic thread plus begging for more gold sequins, I finally got them put together.

It was foam mounting the greeting that was the tricky, time consuming part, but I really didn't want them stuck flat (sigh, that would have been so much quicker!). So I took the time to cut each little piece of foam mount, making sure when it was stuck on, it don't show through... And I never would have said I was a perfectionist.

But they are done and I'm really happy with them. I'm super excited about swapping with all the other gorgeous demos and of course can't wait to see the new Annual Catalogue and play with lots of new goodies!!

Make sure you check in on my Facebook page for updates and sneak peeks over the next few days,

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment