Saturday 3 September 2016

Who wouldn't want to go to Alaska? - Incentive Trip 2018


That's the question I've been asking myself a lot at the moment. You see, every year Stampin' Up! has an all expenses paid trip for two to different parts of the world. This year it was a Mediterranean Cruise, next year it's to Thailand and they have just announced that the Incentive Trip for 2018 is to Alaska.

These trips are very, very hard to earn but well worth all the blood, sweat and tears. And do you know what? I've decided that I want to go to Alaska. I want to be able to take my husband on a holiday of our dreams. I want to be able to say " Look what I did this year"
 

And so this is me, putting it out into the world and saying I can do this, but only with the support of my long suffering husband, who will have to look after the children while I'm out running workshops, parties, markets and classes. Support of my team members who will be there to provide reassurance and encouragement (it would also help big time girls if you can recruit, promote and sell heaps too ) and especially to all of you, my stamping addicts. Without you holding workshops and parties, coming along to my classes and events and of course adding to your own stamp addiction i couldn't get there.

So once the Stampin' Up! year starts in Oct, so will my run for the Incentive Trip. I just want to say a big Thank You in advance to you all, because I already know you guys will do everything you can to support me, because you are all just that bloody Awesome!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
xxxxxxxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment