Monday 29 May 2017

Missing Mojo Monday - Jar of Love

Welcome back to another Missing Mojo Monday Post.

So while the mojo is on holiday for an extended amount of time I obviously still have to get my craft on, even when I don't feel like it. I still have Design Team commitments and card classes to get organized for, so what do you do at these times. Well this is when I start digging through my current and old catalogues and look for inspiration or cards to CASE. CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.

So the card on the left is from the Stampin' Up! catalogue and my card is the one below:

My Jar of Love set really hasn't seen as much love as it should have and I'm so glad to see it carry over to the new annual catalogue. So when I saw this little fishy card and thought, well that looks easy enough to CASE and even though I had planned to copy it completely, I still couldn't help changing it up just little.

So even thought my card is almost the same I don't find leaving white space that easy so on my card I embossed my background with our fantastic brick wall folder. I really love the effect that little folder has on a card.

And so there you had it. Another card made, just in time for a class too and do you know what? This was the card they loved most of all. Sometimes a smart design is better then a fancy one.

So Missing Mojo tip number 2 - Pull out your old catties and start having a look through. Maybe you can find a design that you like which you can change up the stamps sets or maybe you have the stamps and just want to CASE the original design. Either way you gotta just get creating!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment