Friday 24 November 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 4: Sweet Little Something

Can you believe we are half way through guys! And I reckon, knowing these guys, the best is yet to come.

I thought it was time I share a super cute little bunny, who is going to make his first appearance in the upcoming Occasions catalogue. And between you and me, this little guys is going to be big hit:
Isn't he the cutest thing ever! All those fans of the Baby Bear stamp set are going to go crazy for this rabbit. He is a three step stamp and just like the bear stamp set, he is more like a photograph then a line drawing.

He is perfect for a baby card, like I used him for here, but he also has an Easter and Birthday sentiment.

I love making shaker cards and couldn't wait to make a Congratulations one. I added lots of sequins and a few of the little wooden hearts and stars. Top tip, when making shaker cards, so you find the sequin and glitter gets stuck to the window sheets? It's super annoying isn't it. Well if you gently wipe your Embossing buddy over the acetate it will remove the static and your sequins want be as attracted to it.

Thank you once again for blog hoping with us all. We really do all appreciate the comments and love you guys have been leaving for us.
http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/11/display03.html
Well I better not keep you any longer as I'm sure Dawn Olchefske has another spectacular design to share with you all!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo







No comments :

Post a Comment