Sunday 19 November 2017

Onstage Local in Melbourne - Best Day Ever!!

So last weekend I had the most amazing couple of days at Stampin' Up! Onstage local in Melbourne.

I just love going to convention. I enjoy the presentations, seeing all the new goodies and of course the freebies but what I really love about Onstage is hanging out with like minded, crazy crafters.

Whether that's catching up with friends or meeting new people, that's what gets me going to convention again and again and again. In fact I haven't missed a Stampin' Up! event since I joined, almost 6 years ago and I have no plans to stop now.

So I wanted to share my weekend with you, but I warn you in advance that this post is about to get very picture heavy!



Melbourne is always a lot of fun especially when the sun is shining and the noodle festival is on. Such a great way to spend a Friday evening , with an awesome group of girls, eating Pad Thai and watching the "dragons" dance.

The next day, it was up bright and early to head on over to Onstage to hang out with some of the best people I know.



Oh and even more added excitement for me this year, I was chosen to be a Display Stamper and was asked to make 15 beautiful creations (more on these coming up over the next few days) with new goodies from the upcoming Occasion Catalogue. This was my display board and I just happened to be above the awesome Bronwyn Eastley and so we of course had to get a photo together.



My girls and I had the most amazing time. I got to stay with the gorgeous Liv Ingle from Inkreations and we had so much fun together.


And Stampin' Up! really did spoil up. Our tote bags were full of goodies and we all won a prize patrol too. I even got to walk the stage after being recognized for Leadership and Recruiting.






 After I got home, Stampin' Up announced their top 50 Overall Demonstrators and I was listed at 35 out of 5,000!! It made me feel so thankful and grateful to all of you, my blog followers, my amazing customers, my gorgeous class girls and my awesome team. You guy's totally rock!!

 Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment