Friday 22 December 2017

A very musical Christmas - Star of Light

Can you believe it's only 4 days until Christmas!! Are you ready? Presents are wrapped? has the tree been trimmed? I think I am pretty much there. I even managed to squeeze in a few special birthdays too.

So today's share might well be my very last Christmas card for the year. I say it "might" be because we all know that feeling of receiving a Christmas card in the post and not having one to post back, so I may have to whip up another one!!
This was another super quick card that we actually made in class last month. I love the look of cutting our designer series paper on an angle and adding a trim of coordinating cardstock or glimmer to the edge. Gives it a really nice finish, I always think.
And of course I used that gorgeous glimmer star from the Star of Light framelits. I love that die, it makes any card go from nice to amazing!!

Well I better get on with all my last minute wrapping before the kids go on a Christmas hunt and find them all!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment