Wednesday 14 November 2018

Orlando Onstage Report - Centre Stage and Onstage Live




What can I say but WOW!!! What an amazing week I've had. I honestly can't believe that after all the planning and the prep Onstage has been and gone and I am already back home in Australia.

Those of you who follow my Facebook Page (Find it HERE) will have already been sharing the journey with me, but I also wanted to post my adventures here too, for those who may not have seen it.

CentreStage:

CentreStage was amazing. I checked into the convention centre at 12pm and collected my gorgeous bag and all my ribbons for my lanyard. I was so excited to see my Silver Elite title ribbon and my CentreStage Attendee ribbon, but that wasn't the only surprise. I had also received a ribbon for level one in Leadership. I had no idea I would be receiving that.



I caught the bus to Epcot to spend the day with 100's of other Silver Elite and above demo's. I was so lucky to be Adopted by two gorgeous American demos, Sandy Hancock and Carol Nordquist. They both really looked after me all day and well into the evening. Stampin' Up! had put on a dessert platter in the evening plus Karaoke. My goodness those demo's could sing. I got home around 9pm and couldn't believe what an amazing day I had had, and the fun was only just beginning!!


Onstage Live:

Ok so this is about to get very photo heavy...














All I'm going to say about this is... YOU... MUST... GO... TO.... ONE!!!

If you are a demo and have never been to an onstage event, you need to make it your goal this year to attend one. The information, friendships, resources and of course the freebies, make this an experience every Stampin' Up! Demonstrator should have. I learn so much one these 1 day or 3 day events that it totally makes it worth wild. I have made friends with some of the biggest demo's around, i have gained so much information and knowledge that it makes the cost Priceless!!

And if you aren't a demo yet, why not? Whether you would love a permanent discount off everything you purchase, or would like to earn an income to help pay some bills. I joined for the friendship and the like minded people, who are as crazy about craft as I am. The fact that I can go to these events is really the icing on the cake!!

So If you have every even, for one moment thought about becoming a demo, please, please, please, contact me and let us talk about it. I can answer any questions and support you the whole way. My crazy Closet Crafters would love to welcome you to our family!! and talking about my team, here is a few photo's of some of my girls who went off to attend the Onstage Local event in Brisbane:



Phew.... what a week. Thank you so much for dropping by and for continuing to support my business. You guys mean the world to me. I have come home with lots of ideas, so look out 2019, I'm coming for you!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
x

No comments :

Post a Comment