Tuesday 4 December 2018

Blizzard of Wishes - Snow is Glistening

I'm pretty sad that the beautiful Snowfall thinlits and the Snow is Glistening stamp set finished up on 30th Nov, and I wasn't sure whether ti still share my cards that I had made with it, but then I thought, well you guys still have the stamp set and dies and so I'm sure you would love to see some new inspiration with it. So here I am sharing away.


I think out of all the cards I made with this bundle, this would be my favourite and that's probably because it's the simplest to make.

It's a bit tricky to see in the photo, but I used the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the snowflake dies and the subtle embossing folder for the back ground. Two very easy products to use but it really gives it such a wow factor. And the little pop of colour from Petal Pink in the background just makes the card pop. I do love non traditional colour cards.

I really do hope you still enjoy using this gorgeous bundle as it's too beautiful to put away and not see the light of day!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment