Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year 2020 - Golden Honey DSP

Happy last day of 2019 people!! How amazing that tomorrow will be new decade. This is actually the start of my 5th decade and I'm not even 40 yet, how cool is that.

And to kick off the new year, I decided to send my team a Happy New Years card, which you can see below. Now before I show it to you I wanted to tell you a little secret. This card is the only one I sent and it went to all of my team members. Yep, I sent one card to everyone on my team. Confused? Well I sent the card to one person in my team and I wrote my goal for this year inside it. Now, when that team member receives it, they will write their goal for 2020, in the same card and send it on to yet another teamie. Eventually once everyone has received the card, it will arrive back to me with everyone's goals and dreams all listed inside of it. Isn't that a cool idea!!


I kept the card fairly simple as i wanted the sentiment to really be the star of the card. Plus as it needs to go through the postal system quiet a few times, it has to hold up to all of that handling too.

I really love the sentiment and it comes from one of my favourite stamps, Strong and Beautiful, which can be found in our Annual Catalogue. This set has so many beautiful sentiments and I thought this one was perfect for this card.

Well, I had better get this card in the mail and send it on it's merry adventure. I hope you have a wonderful 2020 and that there is lots of crafting in your future!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  



Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment