Friday 24 April 2020

Happy 13th Birthday Darling - Bonanza Buddies

 My beautiful daughter turned 13 today and I wanted to make her the prettiest "non" girly card I could. She's such a tomboy. She's into sports, super hero's, footy, skateboards and sewing. Yep, she's a total contradiction and I think that's who she'll be forever. We love her for it.

Her favourite colour is mint and so I obviously started with some pool party and couldn't help but add just a little glimmer.


osh I love this card. It's so soft and pretty without being pink and over the top. The copper glimmer is perfect against the petal pink in the designer series paper. And yes I did use the Scripty background embossing folder again. Seriously if I haven't convinced you to buy this yet, I must be doing something wrong!

I love the crispness of the white scalloped rectangle and the little white sentiment
strip ties them together. The sequins from Worn Thread just add the perfect finishing touch.

And here is a photo of the birthday girl herself. It's hard having a Covid-19 birthday, being stuck indoors, but a delivery of Nutella donuts for breakfast is always a great way to start the day!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo x

Product List 
 
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
[140622]

No comments :

Post a Comment