Saturday 16 May 2020

Kindness is always in Style - Dressed to Impress

Kindness really is always in Style and when you use the Best Dressed suite you can guarantee your cards will be too.

This is the last card from my Online class and today it's all about the gorgeous handbags, which I fussy cut from the Best Dressed designer series paper.
 And it has been awhile since I last used my favourite embossing folder, Scripty, so I felt that it was time I used it again. I was so thrilled to see that this folder will be with us for at least another year, as it's in the upcoming 2020/21 Annual catalogue. Along with some other gorgeous new folders.

I decided to pair Blackberry Bliss with a pop of Purple Posy and I really do love those two colours together. And just how cute are those little purses and handbags!!

If you would like to order any of the products I've used today, then feel free to pop along to my Online Store. And if you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me. I love to hear from you all!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment