Sunday 24 January 2016

Occasions Catalogue Blog Hop - Balloon Celebrations

 Afternoon guys, and welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop. Whether you've been hoping along and found me on your way or you are one of my regulars 'Hello' and I hope you are enjoying the long weekend!!

Today's card that I'm sharing is actually one of the cards I've made for my Classic Class which is on this Thursday and Saturday!


I used the new Balloon Celebration bundle (stamps and punch) to design this super sweet card. It was so easy to make and is really soft and pretty.

I added a few sequins that I had left over from the Perpetual Calendar plus my usual amount of Wink to the edges of the balloons, just to glam the card up a notch.

Well I hope you've enjoyed you visit. Please carry on hoping along to Carly Middleton as I kow they will have something spectacular to share with you all. Oh and remember we love to hear from you all too, so why not leave a comment and let me know what you love in the new catty!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Blog Hop List
 
1. Richelle Fletcher


2. Monique Fielder

3. Rachael Lewsley - Birthday Blooms 

4. Paula Reid

5. Pauline Bennetts

6. Amity Knight

7. Courtenay Heuston

8. Chloe Evans - YOU ARE HERE

9. Carly Middleton

10. Kelly Kent

11. Sally Williams

12. Barbara Williams

13. Andrea Buckland

14. Narelle Fasulo

15. Libby Dyson

16. Lou Kitzelman

17. Nicole Wilson

18. Mel Pagano
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


15 comments :

  1. Love your card and the subtle colours. Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pastel colours Chloe very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely soft card, Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chloe . Thanks so much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Chloe. It is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colour combination you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Chloe. And that sentiment matches the colour tones perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe, beautiful, love the softness of your cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - I love the versatility of the sentiments to change what we're going to drink :) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning Chloe! I love the muted colours you've chosen. CASEing this beauty, if I may!?! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Chloe its fabulous the colours are perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete