Sunday 24 January 2016

Can You Case It? #104 - Sky is the Limit


 Hello guys, a super quick post today as I'm currently in the back of beyond camping with the FamBam. It's a long weekend for us as Monday is Australia day!!!

So I'm here to say, welcome to another week of Can You Case It? and this week we have a super sketch challenge for you all.

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=2730

As you can see the sketch is brilliant and very easy to use. I reckon there are tons of cards that this layout conjures up. This is mine:


I used the new SAB freebie called Sky is the Limit. This SAB item is only available until 15th Feb, so if you were hoping to choose it, make sure you get your $90 orders in asap!!

Well that's it today. Sorry it's short and sweet, but family time is calling!!

Happy Australia Day,
Chlo 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Very cool card Chloè! I love the vellum clouds and the way that you have sponged the circle. Very creative. TFS.

    ReplyDelete