Sunday 31 January 2016

Can You Case It? #105 - Colour Challenge Week


Welcome back to another Can You Case It? challenge and this week we are going with a colour theme.

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=2732

Now I don't know about you, but these colours just screamed Valentines Day to me and that's exactly what I used my card for:


Now this design came to me after seeing an advert in my local paper, where they had repeated the word over and over in black and then again in a bright colour. I thought instantly, that would make an awesome card... and it did!

The Layered Letters are just perfect for this type of card. They fit beautifully together and are really easy to line up. This design would really work with any words, but they would have to be only a few letters I'm guessing,  otherwise you might not fit the "coloured" word on the card. I really want to give this a go with kids names and I thought it would be cute for a new baby too. Just have to convince one of my friends to have another baby lol.

Well thanks for popping in for CYCI? and I really hope you'll pop over to the blog, check out what all the other amazing DT's have made and even have a little go yourself!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Love the card Chloe...love the idea too...you gave me a idea for a birthday card...I must make today...thank you so much for sharing...have a good one...Cheers Barb :)

    ReplyDelete