Friday 29 April 2016

TGIF Challenge #53 - Pick you Favorite!!


Wow, can you believe it's already the end of April?!? Being the end of the month also means it's the time for the TGIF crew to create a card inspired by a Favorite - whether that's a favorite designer, challenger or winner.
 http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/04/tgifc53.html
I decided to CASE a card that the gorgeous Jinny from ATHOME525 made last week for the Mother's day challenge. She die cut out the letters to spell the word "Thanks" and then added a different colour behind the negatives. She also add some gorgeous little flowers underneath. I just loved the clean simply lines of these little note cards so much, that I had to make one:

 My card I made was designed with Mothers Day in mind. I really love this gorgeous sentiment from First Sight, but I felt that for my Mum, Mother was a little to formal, so I used the gorgeous Little Letter framelits to cut out the negative for Mum.
After adding my gold glimmer behind the negative, I also flicked or splattered some gold and clear Wink of Stella all over the front. The photo doesn't really pick it up, but it's very sparkly in real life.

So now it's your chance to pick a favorite from this month, whether is a winner, challenger or a designer and get inspired!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment