Friday 3 June 2016

Pop of Pink Product Showcase

Wow, with all the amazing new product suits in the Annual catalogue, I decided it was time to spend a little bit of time getting to know one and so I decided to get busy with the absolutely stunning Pop of Pink suite.

I have seen so many gorgeous cards with the stamps alone, that really you could just CASE from pinterest for the next years worth of celebrations easily. But there really is more to this set then just stamps alone. So let's start with three cards that I've made using the Pop of Paradise Stamps, Pop of Pink DSP and Washi:
The flamingo in this set really is gorgeous to stamp with. It doesn't matter what colour you ink him up in, he stamps perfectly. I also love using the stamps to make my own patterned paper, which is what I did with the pineapples.
As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to do some watercolouring with it. I stamped the flamingo in black and then added lots of Wink of Stella to him. He looks like he's been made out of black glitter. Oh and the colour of the watercolour just happens to be Flirty Flamingo of course!!
This card was inspired by some of Stampin' Up's awesome Project Life quote cards. I used the sentiment from Layering Love and stamped it over the top of the specialty gold patterned paper which is also in the Pop of Pink DSP. I was really pleased with how it came out.

Oh and talking about Project Life, I decided it was time to print off my photos from a trip last year, when I flew home to surprise my Mum and Nan for their Birthday and I just knew this paper would be perfect.
I actually teamed the DSP with our Moments Like These Project Life kit. Both sets are full of Black, White and Gold, and they worked perfectly together!!

I'm such a Project Life fan and can't wait to get my hands on the new kits. They really are stunning.  In fact my first catalogue order (which should be here this week... eekkkk!!) has a couple of the new sets in it, so watch this space!

So what else did I make??? Well what about a cute little bag and some matching Thank You cards to pop in it:
I used our Ah-maz-ing gift bag punch board to whip up this little bag and thought it would be a cute way to gift a little collection of cards. After all, I always think you can never have enough Thanks You cards.

And lastly, I have been wanting to make myself a Stampin' Up! frame for like, well forever and I couldn't resist using the Botanical Builder framelits with the Pop of Pink DSP to make this gorgeous 12x12 frame to hang in my work space.
The best thing about it, is that I can change out the colours and paper whenever I feel like it. I love this frame so much that I might make another for a good friend of mine, as I still have one more decal!!

Well there you go. Such a gorgoeus collection of creations and each were so easy to come up with due to how everything in the suite coordinates with each other. If you haven't already, make sure you add the Pop of Pink range to your wish list today or better yet, head over to my store and get shopping!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

1 comment :

  1. Love, lovr, love all your creations Chloe!!! I have to have a play with that paper now. It's all
    So bright and fun. Your frame is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete