Friday 18 November 2016

TGIF #82 Inspiration Challenge - Holly Berry Happieness

Welcome back to another challenge from the awesome group from TGIF. Today we do have a great inspiration photo for you all, which did have me a little stumped at first.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/11/tgifc82.html
Now you have to remember here in Australia we are actually in spring and heading towards summer so the autumn leaves inspiration photo did get me thinking. So i looked at all my stamp set wondering what leaves did I have when I suddenly noticed the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set. Holly leaves would be perfect!!

Now, I'm not sure the card turned at as well as I had pictured, as I think black embossing would have really made the images pop, but I do kinda like the white. Maybe if I have some time tonight, I'll try the card again with black embossing and see whether it does make a difference.

After embossing all the images I used my aqau painter to colour them. This is such a great technique and you don't even really have to be any good at colouing as the embossed lines keep the colour from bleeding.

I of course couldn't resist using the stitched framelits again for this card. Those dies really are amazing. The sentiment came from the Tin of Tag set, which goes to show, is not just for tags!!

Well that's it for me today. Please find some time to pop over to the TGIF blog and take a peek at what the other DT's have been up to. I know you will love all their designs too!!

Oh and make sure you check in with me again on Sunday as I have a big news to share with you all. Starting on Monday we have a HUGE Online Extravaganza. Lot's of goodies with up to 40% off. I will put up the list on Sunday, so you can have your order ready to place first thing Monday morning. Take it from me, I know things will sell out very fast!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment