Friday 21 April 2017

TGIF Polka Dot Challenge #104 - This Little Piggy

So I have really been trying to hold off using all the new goodies that I got from Onstage and my pre-order, but today's challenge with TGIF made me mix it, old with some of the new... I know, I know. I admit I'm weak willed when it comes to sparkly new crafty goodness!!

This weeks challenge is to add Polka Dots in some way and here is my creation:

Can you spot what's retiring and what might be new???  I knew that the retired large polka dot folder would be the first thing I use on my card and so that's where I started. I also really wanted to use some Blushing Bride glimmer because frankly, I will miss that the most.

The "Hugs" dies is actually a new framelit which comes with two other word shapes, a heart with "lovely" and an oval with "Happy". These new framelits also pair up beautifully with our layering Circles, Ovals and Hearts framelits. I just love how SU thinks of everything regarding coordination.

So what other gorgeous things did I use that are now retiring, sniff sniff. I used one of the Gorgeous Grunge stamps to stamp my Powder Pink background (psst, that's a new incolour) plus added some sparkle with the gold wink of stella, which is also going.

I finished everything off with some sequins behind my "hug" framelit and made it into a shaker card . The sentiment is also from a new stamp set called This Little Piggy, It's such a fun little set and I'm sure you can guess what creature features in it!!!

The retiring list really is selling like crazy and items are flying off the shelves. So please make sure you pop over to my store and check to make sure you have all your Must Have items before they sell out forever: http://bit.ly/shop-retiringlist

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

2 comments :