Wednesday 5 July 2017

Happy Birthday Bloky - Happy Birthday Gorgeous

This year I have been trying my hardest to actually send the cards I make. You would think this was easy but really, I just can't seem to get my act together. Anyway, I had this great idea that I would spend the first 2 days of each month just sending out all the cards I needed to send to everyone in that month. Even if it meant their card arrived three weeks early.

So one of my dear friends and fellow demo Rochelle Blok, had a birthday on 6th June. Now I couldn't just send any of the 100 premade cards I had sitting in my box. No, I had to send her something new, which of course meant it took me more time and thus meaning it arrived a few day's late... Sorry about that Bloky!! Anyway this was the card that I eventually sent to Rochelle:


OMG I really do love this stamp set. It's so much fun to play with and also just stamps beautifully. Of course you would be silly not to buy the matching "Happy Birthday" framelit with it, so the bundle is a must!!

Now I really have to say how much I just love these colours together. They wouldn't be what I would have picked to start with, but I was packing away some other items on my desk and just happened to stack these colour together to put away. When I saw them I thought, Ohhh I like the look of those together.


I actually borrowed this set from my friend Kim, and I think I've used it so much that I will now have to keep this set and buy my friend a new one. I hate borrowing stamps and then giving them back used. Kim always say's she doesn't mind as it makes her feel like she was part of my inspiration and creation... Gosh I adore that girl!!


So if you had been wondering about this stamp set, all I can say is go out and buy it. You really won't regret it plus when you purchase it this month you'll also earn yourself some of the Bonus Day vouchers. It's really win win!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo



  Product List
 

1 comment :

  1. I REALLY like this! And, I really like those colors together!! Thank you for sharing, as I will prob be making a few!! :)

    ReplyDelete